BN2 for Sale

To: Healey Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN2 for Sale
From: Ward Stebner <liason@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 13:57:14 -0600
Good afternoon folks.  I am trying to decide if I should sell my 1956 BN2.  I
have had it since 1997 and have restored it.  It is a very nice looking car
being OEW over Lobelia Blue.  There were many NOS parts used in the
restoration.  There is some work to be done to finish it but it is mostly
assembly.(i.e. interior bits and a little wiring).  It was a black plate
California car when I purchased it but it was very rusty.  Sills, one
outrigger, floors and the bottom six inches of each fender have been replaced.
I have detailed photos of the restoration but not that I can email.  I have two
photos of the car that I can email.  I now have a digital camera that I can
take detailed photos of the car if you wish.  If you are looking for a very
nice 1956 BN2 that you just have to do some finishing on get in touch with me.
I am not looking to dump it but it should go to a home that will use it more
than I.
Thanks in advance!
Ward Stebner
Saskatoon SK