2006 Healey Event Calendar

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2006 Healey Event Calendar
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 20:54:39 -0600
I'm assembling the 2006 calendar for the Gulf Coast Healey Club for
our planning meeting tomorrow (its been a busy week, Healey stuff got
pushed to the end).

I am looking for two things.

I have Conclave, Rendezvous, and International Weekend's dates, is the
date for Encounter set yet?   I want to add any of the regional meets
as well.  FYI Texas Healey Roundup will be April 7-9.

Also, if you want to share any different, unique, or just fun
variation on the common themes for meetings, drop me a note, I have a
year to fill!

Thanks,

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html