RE: BT7L/1428 IS DEAD !!!!!

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: BT7L/1428 IS DEAD !!!!!
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:57:07 -0800
Thank you for spreading that word, Mark.  It is indeed important that cars
that no longer exist be documented.  Too many of them have disappeared
without a trace already because no one bothered to keep a record of their
identities.  It's also important that other enthusiasts provide the data to
a central location whenever they come across a car that is identifiable.
It's not possible for the registrars to find all the cars personally, and
they need all the help they can get.  Of course, it would also help if all
registrars made their e-mail addresses available.  The BT7 guy appears not
to have done that.

I'm amazed that there is any Healey still in a salvage yard that has any
useable parts left on it.  Guess they are still out there....

Happy Healeydays!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry