Healey Scale Models

To: "healeylist" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Scale Models
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:43:24 -0600
I recently got a Del Prado Healey 100 in 1/43 scale.  It is actually a
pretty decent low to mid price range die cast model (except I don't think
the wire wheels are very well done).  I also think the car looks quite
striking in the dark blue metallic it comes in, which, as an aside is the
color of the first Healey 100 I saw "in the flesh" in the late seventies, an
image that burned itself into my brain and may have something to do with my
current ownership.

Anyway, my question is this, I have a few other British cars in 1/43 and
being as it is awful cold out and I don't really want to freeze my parts off
working on the real thing I was thinking of making a diorama of a garage or
"fantasy used car lot".    Anyone know of a source of any 1/43 scale model
kits of buildings, etc. that might be suitable.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1