Re: stainless steel header

To: <Warthodson@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: stainless steel header
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:28:51 -0500
  Gary:   I obtained stainless headers from Hemphill's Healey Haven  back
around 1994.  They are on my LHD BN6 which has triple HD6s on Ruddspeed
Manifolds.  There is no heat shield so I wrapped them with fiberglass header
wrap (available from speed shops).  They fit fine and are still ok after
several thousand miles and 12 years.

  Jim Smith