Re: New sports car

To: <scotyp@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New sports car
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:45:23 -0500
There was a full write-up and test of the Veyron in Automobile, about 2-3
months ago. Carbon fiber, lead crystal horn button, basically a mammoth engine
on wheels. Other than for really exotic means for engine heat extraction, they
described it as pretty streetable. --Really, the most insane piece of
automotive engineering I've ever seen. --I'll take 2.
Dave J.