Re: info

To: healey6@optonline.net, kansl@net1plus.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: info
From: SMickel950@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:26:16 EST
Kurt:

Technically not a "basket" case, since the parts are in boxes, but close
enough.  Grill?  Folding windscreen?  Bumpers?  Wheels?  Current value is only
the
value of the individual parts.

I agree (BN1) chassis number indicates late December 1953.  Engine is early
"new series" closer to late February/early March 1954.

Good luck and let us know.

Regards.

Steve Mickelson
'54 BN1L-156610 "Brutus"