Re: [modifiedhealeys] BT7L/1428 IS DEAD !!!!! / WILL BE

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <modifiedhealeys@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [modifiedhealeys] BT7L/1428 IS DEAD !!!!! / WILL BE
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:37:53 -0800
Hi Lance,

Kurt Tanner is not interested in any of the front/rear disc wheel parts
including the OEM rear disc wheel brake assys.
Are you still interested ?? if so get back to me, shoot me your best shot.
If you, or you know someone interested in the other parts, please let me know

Inventory as of now is;
2 front disc wheel hubs with studs
2 rotors, need turning
2 caliper assys & pads
4 bolts, caliper to axel
2 caliper adaptor plates
2 shocks
2 distance pieces/bearings
2 bearings inner usable /?
2 beraings outer usable /?
2 grease cups
9 shims
2 brake  hose brackets

2 rear OEM disc wheel (smooth drum) brake assys I have'nt removed from
axle or opened yet.

In the near future, I will be listing numerous other parts, including above
parts
you are not interested in  on e-bay after removing 46 years of grease,
grime,.
dirt and other contaminants.

Kirk