100 Engine Parts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 100 Engine Parts
From: HealeyBN4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 21:02:03 EST
My partner and I are resurrecting BN1, 160880 from a rusted pile of scrap
metal.  This has been a five year restoration project started during the Austin
Healey 50th anniversary, in the UK.  We have named the project the "Coalition
100", because of the combined efforts from the US and the UK.   The engine is
the middle of the rebuild and we are missing a few parts.  We need to source; a
Distributor Drive Shaft from a 100/A90/A70, a Front Timing Chain Cover, and a
Dip Stick.

We plan to have the car back on the road in the UK in 2006 and will be
attending Conclave 2007 in Burlington, VT USA.  Any help with leads for
sourcing our
three missing engine parts will be greatly appreciated.  Reasonable prices
paid for the correct bits. Please contact me off line.

Thanks in advance.  Happy Holiday's!

Cheers, Pete Sturtevant