Re: Santa, Having Been Good To Me

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>,
Subject: Re: Santa, Having Been Good To Me
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:10:32 -0800
My original, unrestored BT7 has the driver's side mirror installed (by the
dealer which was BMC in Walnut Creek, CA) on the wing/fender.  It is a
little too far forward to adjust w/o opening the door and leaning out.  Big
pain in the arse.  Suggest puting it a little closer to the door, but I'm
not about to drill the holes to do it on my car.   Why mess up a 45 year
paint job (which looks real good if you don't get too close).

John Snyder