aftermarket fuel pump

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: aftermarket fuel pump
From: "Bruce Starke" <bstarke@redshift.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:57:07 -0700
Hi everyone,
                    Picked up the latest flyer from our local parts supplier
and found something of interest for some. They are advertising a
"micro-electric" fuel pump made by "Mr Gasket Co" with the following info
Part # 42S
2-3.5 psi
42 gallons/hour
C$35.50
Sounds pretty cheap for a replacement pump. I don't need this but thought that
there may be others looking at replacing their pumps over the winter.
Bruce Starke
Golden BC
1962 tricarb (newly restored)
1963 BJ7 (mechanically good but needs body attention)
1957 BN$ (rusty but  my 22 year old son wants to build a rally replica)
1960 Bugeye  (new to the family and needs some work ie total restoration--for
my 24 year old daughter who has wanted one for some time)