Re: Apology

To: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Subject: Re: Apology
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:06:29 -0600
No problem here :).  I wonder if the Aston Martin entry was correct,
or someone along the way getting marque confusion as we have all hear
happen at one time or another.

The Browning/Needham book, which claims to list the international
events entered by the factory, lists 1955, but not 56 or 57.

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html