RE: Mallory Ignition Question

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mallory Ignition Question
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 02:48:11 +0000
SW means switch and CB means contact breaker. On a positive ground Healey
The contact breaker would be positive (grounded) with respect to the switch.
Therefore the wire from the distributor would be connected to the positive
post and the wire from the switch would be connected to the negative post.
Of course if you have swithed polarity you need to switch the wires.

As far as ballasting is concerned you may need to ask Mallory about their
coil. Maybe they have a web site.

Bill Lawrence