Re: Carrozzeria

To: Trmgafun <Trmgafun@arczip.com>
Subject: Re: Carrozzeria
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:37:56 -0800 (PST)
Hi Scott and List
That was a superb magazine started in, I think, 1987,
that dealt with fine automotive metalcraft, published
quarterly by Restorative Publications, Oyster Bay, NY.
I had a subscription and can find issues 2 thru 6. The
100/S article is in issue 4. In the early 90's
Carrozzeria morphed into Classic Car Digest.
Best JK
NYC