Re: Fuel Injection

To: Allyn Richardson <allynrichardson@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 11:12:17 -0600
The megasquirt homebrew system could be used and allegedly can be done
for under a grand.  There are 4 or 5 TR6 guys who have built systems
for their cars so there is SU/Lucas Ignition system precedence.  Check
the megasquirt forums.

The 200MPH Streamliner is the only supercharged big Healey that I have heard of.

If you add either system, let us know

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html