RE: Healeys Out on the Holiday - How Many Out Today?

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Healeys Out on the Holiday - How Many Out Today?
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 18:45:09 -0800
I wish!  I would have gone out but I didn't want to put the top up.  ;-)
Seriously, though, Central California = rain, rain, and more rain.  I-80
closed in several places with landslides and/or flooding.  Hwy 99
threatened closure due to flooding.  Vacaville under water in several
locations with creeks overflowing and storm drains unable to handle the run
off.  Today's headlines in the local paper, "DEADLY DELUGE",  "Vacan dies:
Falling tree kills man in soaked south city park",  "Brace for more:
Forecast calls for another day of downpour",  "Roads outrageous:  Freeway,
county and city roads shut down".  The storm reportedly dumped more than 5
inches of rain on Solano County between Friday night and Saturday afternoon.

Really looking forward to a break in this weather pattern.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031