Re: Redford with Healey - captions

To: "Randy Hicks" <Healey100M@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Redford with Healey - captions
From: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:33:48 -0500
Hey Randy,

I noticed your 100M in the latest AHM. Nice fall photo.

I spent a few days myself this fall trying to get a descent photo of my
newly restored BN2.

Regarding fenders, My BN-2 has both type of fenders, one large opening one
on the right and a BN-1 style with the vent, on the left. I did a fairly
thorough job examining the undersides to confirm that these both were
original and to my best ability they appear to have the same paint and
primer layers as well as the same level of deterioration. My BN2 was built
during the last week of production for the BN2's and based on some accounts
I've heard, they fitted the last few cars with what they had on hand. May be
they were just trying to use up the stock.

Here's a couple of my Photos
http://www.RickNeves.com/Seasonal/P0003973.JPG

http://www.RickNeves.com/Seasonal/P0003974.JPG

PS my blue BN2 is pictured in the same issue of AHM, on the backside of
yours.

Happy New Year
Rick Neves,

Millis, MA