Race #117 listings was Redford

To: "'Rick Neves'" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>,
Subject: Race #117 listings was Redford
From: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:39:02 -0800
Ok. Whose car and where?
Ken Freese

 TRACK  CITY    STATE   DATE    DRIVER  MODEL   SN      ADDRESS EVENT
CARNO   COLOR   START   FINISH  COMMENTS        Comments II     photos
Santa Barbara Airport   Santa Barbara   Ca.     3/18/1956       Lang, Howard
100M            Los Angeles     Race 4  117
owner Jim Kadin, DP
Lime Rock       Lime Rock       Conn.   6/15/1958       Colgate, John
Race 5  117                     7, 3 DP
VIR     Danville        VA      5/3/1959        Grimes, Henry   100M
Race 2  117                     15 OALL,4 DPROD