Re: Barrett-Jackson Healey list

To: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Barrett-Jackson Healey list
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 18:16:56 -0800
Not so much aligning the planets as aligning the Scotch,Vodka,
and Gin Bottles, while also aligning the Wives of Men who think
the other's husband has less money for them to spend and have
checked the alignment (toe/camber) of the above bottles/.

Kurt Tanner says he is bringing six (6) Healeys to Barrett-Jackson.

Kirk Kvam
San Bernardino, CA.
BN7 (Nasty-Boy), BT7 (Tri-Carb), DMH Bust (x6).

And what's left of (junk-yard-dog) BT7-1428 which Kurt Tanner
will pick-up after he returns from Barrett-Jackson.
Remember that VIN number, as we might see it cross the block
next year for $$$$$$$$$$$$.