Close-up of carburetor access panel

To: Warthodson@aol.com
Subject: Close-up of carburetor access panel
From: olin.brimberry@talecris.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:19:58 -0500
Here are some cropped pictures I took at Conclave this year which had many
works and race Healeys present.  I sent an assortment of pics including an
HD8 tri-carb with horns and no access panel so you could see how tight the
fit is (yellow car).  Let me know if there are any other shots you may
need.  If anyone on the list needs these pictures, please indicate a person
that could post them on a website and then post the link.

(See attached file: DSC01593.JPG)(See attached file: DSC016411.JPG)(See
attached file: DSC015941.JPG)(See attached file: DSC016001.JPG)(See
attached file: DSC016011.JPG)

Regards,

Olin Brimberry, PE
MKII BT7 15808