Thanks List .... and interesting point. for you historians.

To: Healeys List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks List .... and interesting point. for you historians.
From: Yellow 65BJ8 <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:51:07 -0800 (PST)
Hello List,

Thanks to those that confirmed that they received my
help request.  Still not fully understood, but getting
there....

For those of you that did not read my restoration
article on 32038 (part 1) in Healey Mag last year, you
might be interested to know that two of the automotive
giants of our century were born and died in the same
years:  Enzo Ferrari, Donald Healey - 1898 to 1988.
Two of the best marques to own in my book.

(Robert, Yellow 65BJ8, in case the system forgets to
insert my sign out.)

Robert - Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.

Yahoo! DSL  Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com