Healey Fun in France July 7-9 2006

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Fun in France July 7-9 2006
From: OldHealeys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 13:33:42 EST
Since last  July, members of the Dutch Healey Competitions (race and
subdivision of the  Dutch Austin Healey Owners Club), have been organizing a
unique
and spectacular  event, which was baptized: bHealey Meets Le Mans 2006b.
As you will  probably know a classic car event is being organized at the
official b 24-hours  of Le Mansb circuit every two years, since 2002. At
this
event, around 5000  classic cars come together to bLe Mansb to drive or
race on
the official track  or to participate in the Concours dbElC)gance.
During the  last edition, this amazing event attracted over 50.000
spectators!
In cooperation with several Healey clubs  in Europe, we offer you, the unique
possibility to participate and we will be  most happy to welcome you at Le
Mans next July! So far, the enthusiasm is great  and we expect participants
from
over 6 countries. In order to keep the  participation fee as low as possible
and to provide maximum entertainment during  the weekend, we are in the final
stages of concluding two sponsorship deals. We  kindly ask you to register as
soon as possible, so we can guarantee you your  participation.
On behalf of the organizing  committee bHealey Meets Le  Mansb,
Date
July 7,8  and 9 2006
Location:
24-Hour  Circuit Le Mans
Entry fee per  equipe :
b, 339    GBP  b$230
Preliminary  Program:
Friday  departure to Le Mans (decided by local club)
Friday  evening welcome drink and snacks at the DHC tent, Meeting point for
the  participants in bHealey meets Le Mans 2006b
Saturday  morning driving one lap on the Le Mans circuit by Healeys
Saturday  afternoon Concours and start 24-Hour Race
Saturday  evening and night fast drinks and snacks in the DHC  tent
Sunday  morning continuation and finish 24-Hour Race
Sunday  afternoon return to home country (decided by local club)
Contact  Rinus  Sinke _healeymeetslemans@gmail.com_
(mailto:healeymeetslemans@gmail.com)