RE: BJ8 Brake Pads

To: "'Chris Dimmock'" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: RE: BJ8 Brake Pads
From: James Sailer <heliskier@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 07:18:10 -0700
Thanks Chris.

And yes I read throught the material and was looking at the DS2000 .... I
just want street application but thought I would look for updated products
out there .... This is afterall a hobby (and other than skiing in the winter
there is quite a bit of "down time" here in Idaho) ... The same types of
products are available with EBC .. They have race and rally appplications
similar to Ferodo (and incidentally compare their prodyct to Ferodo).. Their
"Green"  pad is the street application... Both the Ferodo DS2000 and the EBC
green claim better stopping and less dust ... We'll see where this goes ...

Thanks Again.

Jim Sailer