Re: Healey Book by Bill Emerson

To: ahmcmlix@aol.com
Subject: Re: Healey Book by Bill Emerson
From: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:46:35 +1100
Quoting ahmcmlix@aol.com:

> Was on the Internet this evening and found a web site in the UK that is
> selling Bill's book for 11.99 Pounds.  They indicate that it is a 82%
> savings.  The web site is:
> www.chaters.co.uk
>
> This is a fantastic book for any Healey owner.
>
> Bob

Down here in Australia we are the most open minded and accepting of all folks
from all over the rest of the world, BUT anyone who does not have this book is
just not fair dinkum ( ask Quinn what that means ) and at that price!!!!!

I have just been quoted 85 US dollars to ship a book from the good old US to
Australia !!!!!!

Joe
red one
blue one