RE: Healey won't start

To: "Walton Curl" <WCURL@mail.mcg.edu>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Healey won't start
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:33:12 -0500
Walt,
I'd start at the input side of the coil.  If there is not 12V there you have
a power supply issue.  Could be an ignition switch, blown fuse etc.  Just
work back upstream until you find the voltage break.

If you have voltage, check the output side going to the distro.  If you have
power it has to a problem inside the distro, points, condenser or ground
issue.  If you have no power it could be the coil or could still be a
problem in the distro.
Good luck
Pete