Re: insurance

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: insurance
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:08:45 -0500
Patrick,
Here, I have found that upon applying, they will ask you 1) for photos, and 2)
to have the car appraised (for condition) 3)then as what value you wish to
insure it for, and price the policy accordingly.  The only bind comes if you
attempt to cover it for substantially more than they feel it is worth.
Automated adjustments in value are news to me. --I've usually had to call to
update the value, and it sometimes requires persuasion on my part. -And the
premium changes accordingly.

Dave j.