Re: Beautiful New England day

To: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Beautiful New England day
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:50:01 -0500
Likewise I went out and uncovered the tricarb this morning and wiped it down,
fired it up, and pulled it out into the driveway for inspection. Ran it long
enough to charge the battery (could have used the charger, but what fun is
THAT?)
Looked at the clear dry roads, but decided it had not rained since the last
salt here, so didn't take her out. However it was nice just to be out in the
sun, circulate the oil, drive any moisture out, and listen to her run.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA