first Whitorth wrench posting

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: first Whitorth wrench posting
From: "Mirek & Gwen Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:19:26 -0500
Evidently, some of my messages are still not getting posted, yet others are -
sounds like an alternator problem I have been reading about.

Here is  the original posting on the Whitworth Wrenches, hope the second one
with part numbers now makes sense.

Brad,
I just got a sales flyer from Domiracer in Cincinnati - they are a classic
bike parts place but they have a set of open ended Whitworth wrenches on
sale for $30.  No idea on make or quality, but hard to go wrong at that
price.

Contact them at: http://www.domiracer.com/new.html and be sure to quote
sales flyer #90. Sale goes to April 15th or as long as stock lasts.

cheers,

Mirek