WHAT A TEXAS MORNING !!

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: WHAT A TEXAS MORNING !!
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 15:03:26 -0600
Second Sat of the month.  Tech Session at Dick Solomon's in Irving is today.
When I fire up the BN6 for the approximate 40 mile drive to Dick's, the temp is
34*, sunshiny and clear.  The tonneau is over the passenger side of the cockpit
since my duty is to pick up the donuts and I also have a load of AHC, USA
regalia items to deposit at the post office.  Next stop is for petrol --
mid-grade in this part of the country is back up to $2.349. Back on the road,
no more stops until Irving.  The BN6 is cruising effortlessly along I30 toward
downtown Dallas.  I'm resplendent in my black leather jacket with the American
Flag on the back along with my 25th anniversary Tx Hly Roundup ballcap.  I
wonder what the illiterati are doing on such a fine Healey driving morning ?

Will the thumbs up ever cease ?  No other cars, domestic or foreign, had their
hood lowered on this crisp morning.

We had a good turnout for the first 2006 Tech Session.  7 Healeys and about 15
Healey Jocks.  No donuts left.  It's time to head back to Rowlett and meet my
lovely wife Tammie for a late lunch.  The temp has now worked it's way up to
the middle 60's.

January days don't get any better than this.
Cheers,
jerry wall