looking for:

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for:
From: "David Porter" <Frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:16:37 -0700
Dear Listers;

 In the past month or two several of you have posted notes of cars for sale,
either your own or a friend's car. I have been requested to locate a nice
car for a very for a serious buyer. While he is not interested in paying
$143K, I think he will pay what you and I (I will want to personally inspect
it) think the car is truly worth.

 Please respond off the "list" with replies and a few pictures if you have
them. All models considered though a BN2 or 2 seat 3000 preferred, but don't
let that deter you from submitting your sale.

Thanks!

Dave

frogeye@swcp.com

Taos Garage Annex