Re: Carb leak

To: "Reinhart Rosner \(aon\)" <aon.912808691@aon.at>,
Subject: Re: Carb leak
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:34:00 -0600
I would agree with the statement that carb leaks from the needle sticking
are a common feature on SU carbed cars, I struggled with the problem for
years when I drove the cars as daily drivers.  In the past 15 years or so I
have put grose jets on the three british cars I have owned amd driven
regularly over that period, including my current Healey, and have never had
a problem once they are fitted.

No financial interest, just satisfied with the product.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1