Re: Value Insanity - gold cars - more/gold/red really is good.

To: Yellow 65BJ8 <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Value Insanity - gold cars - more/gold/red really is good.
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:25:47 -0500
The Kurt Tanner Golden Beige car at Barrett-Jackson this year had the
red interior but it was a very deep blood/burgandy red. It looked
good but was a long away from the original color. My BJ8 has the
original red interior and they were not close.

He had the same red in the Black car.

Randy Hicks
'56 100M
'65 BJ8