Assignment: Arizona Auction Beat

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Assignment: Arizona Auction Beat
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:12:01 +0000
Thanks to all for your expressions, both private and on-list, of
appreciation for my blog entries during the B-J Auction last week.  It was
fun to do, even with a sometimes glitchy blog program and the intermittent
wireless Internet connection at the auction Media Center.

Please forgive me if I didn't have a chance to individually respond to you,
but I really did appreciate all of your messages.  Please continue to check
my blog periodically.  It's focused on "Healey Marque," the mag I edit, but
there will continue to be other Healey-related things there as well.

I've already made plans to return to Arizona next January.  Care to join me
there?

Reid Trummel
http://marquematters.blogs.com

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!