Le Mans components

To: rudedoggg@earthlink.net, richchrysler@quickclic.net
Subject: Le Mans components
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:38:50 EST
In a message dated 1/24/2006 10:39:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rudedoggg@earthlink.net writes:
the quality of the aftermarket LeMans accessories?  Especially
aftermarket items of recent manufacture?
JR--

My car was modified by the original owner in 1957 to M specs with the
addition of most of the Le Mans kit options.  The CAB was of particularly
flimsy
construction and within the first year of my ownership cracked along its length
on
the bottom OB corner.  I replaced it with a DW CAB which is made from heavier
material.

Best--Michael Oritt, 1955 100 Le Mans