Re: Paint color distribution, was RE: MGB cars - über

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint color distribution, was RE: MGB cars - über
From: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:02:47 +1100
Hey Steve

Thanks for that info!

So it looks like the  Metallic Golden Beige BJ8's are actually as common as
bums, compared to the |ber rare two tone BJ8s

:)

> Metallic Golden Beige:  92 (5%)

> Ivory White/Black:  13 (0.7%)
> Black/Colorado Red:  10 (0.5%)
> Colorado Red/Black:  10 (0.5%)
> Ivory White/Red:  7 (0.3%)
> BRG/Ivory White:  1
> Colorado Red/White:  1

As far as colour combination go - and the red upholstery variants of the
metallic golden beige cars - I'm sure there are even rarer variants of the
two tone cars once you factor in hide (leather) Vs vinyl seats; and right
hand drive Vs left hand drive.

Personally - I love them all!

Chris
www.myaustinhealey.com

|ber rare right hand drive, ivory over black, black leather interior BJ8
(with matching Heritage certificate & body production windscreen card)
http://www.myaustinhealey.com/histintro.html)