Re: David Seigle-Morris automobilia auction

To: Tom Householder <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Subject: Re: David Seigle-Morris automobilia auction
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:53:42 -0500 (EST)
Hello Tom;  I have no known relationship to David Seigle-Morris other than a
similar last name.  My interest, beyond having bought my first Healey tricarb
in 1967, is as a amateur historian of the rally scene during the period
1950-1970.  When reviewing the H&H auction I learned of David's passing.  Since
then I have tried to find out more about his recent life with little success.

  Also note that In the automotive section of the auction there is a 1958
Austin Healey 100/6 - Works Demonstrator PJB 828 which is the ex-Ted Worswick
and 'School of Scoundrels' car.

  --Scott Morris         '62 BT7 Tricarb & '60 BN7          Simcoe,  Ontario

Tom Householder <trhouse@greenapple.com> wrote: << So What is your relationship
to David?????? >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives