Re: New Healey

To: Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: New Healey
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 22:39:20 -0600
I'm happy to hear that this group is lead by the owner of Frontline
Spridgets.  I would assume he at least understands the marque and its
history.

That is worlds better than the other company who was admitidly just
trying to revive any marque that they could get the rights to for the
rebirth of the Longbridge plant.  That was much more important than
the name on it.  (Big picture, they are probably right about that)

I am also glad to hear that the Healeys kept a stake in the new company.

Now where do I send my resume to work for the US marketing arm?

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html