RE: rebuilding rocker shaft

To: BEAU2EVE@aol.com
Subject: RE: rebuilding rocker shaft
From: "Dave Murphy" <roadwarriordave@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 22:54:25 -0500
Beau,
You might want to check out Bob Yule (Yuhl?) of the Autofarm in Ontario
Canada. He will dismantle your rocker shaft and chrome-plate it, then
reassemble it and send it back to you. A lot of the guys in Michigan get
theirs done this way. Chrome fills up the gaps caused by wear the new harder
surface wears longer than ever before. I had mine done by Bob.

-Dave Murphy SE Michigan AHC
'66 BJ-8