Re: Healey knowledge base

To: Ed <justbrits@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Healey knowledge base
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 23:32:19 -0500
What I would consider the main parts of the wiki - the forums, the faqs, the
articles, the image galleries are for all intents and purposes empty.  The wiki
has been there for two years and the 11.8 thousand list subscribers aren't
using it.

You suggested a wiki would be the correct approach - I suggested an existing
wiki that could be played with - but I'm wrong.  Wrong to make a suggestion.
Here, let me add a <G>!.  There, that makes it all better now, doesn't it?

But, I know the fix - unsubscribe healeys.

Bye!