RE: The Engine Died

To: "'Alan Schultz'" <alan@andysnet.net>,
Subject: RE: The Engine Died
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 18:12:30 -0500
Ned, while it has not been a subject of posts since you bought your Healey,
rotors fail more often than we would like. I had one break on the I-15 in
Las Vegas and I carry several spares ever since. (The emergency repair
service guy was able to fix it by using super glue and a rubber band holding
it together while the super glue dried. I kept the rubber band on as it was
super glued to the body of the rotor. Enabled me to drive about 10 miles
home. STILL HAVE IT!!! Reminds me to always carry a lot of spare stuff.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com