RE: And the HealeyList Benefits Just Keep Coming....

To: "'Carlos Cruz'" <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: And the HealeyList Benefits Just Keep Coming....
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:57:11 -0500
Carlos, sorry to disappoint you but as I understand it, your reply was
incomplete.

I, on the other hand, gave them all of my bank account numbers, credit card
numbers passwords and ID's as well as my SSN, birthdates of my kids and
grandchildren and my blood type along with my latest blood pressure
measurements.

They have responded with their thanks and stated that there were some
incomplete replies that they had to discard. Mine, on the other hand was so
complete that they are going to send a representative over on the SST. One
problem that I have is that the SST is grounded so I hope that they can get
a regular flight quickly as I just maxed out all of my credit cards in
anticipation of a large payoff.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ
www.healey6.com