Re: Vintage lugage rack

To: edmyed@harbornet.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage lugage rack
From: Drtrite@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 12:07:36 EDT
edmyed@harbornet.com writes:
My BJ7 came with an accessory lugage rack which bolts through the trunk lid.
The original was rusted so I'm looking for a stainless steel version to put
back on the car.  Does anyone have a source for these racks?  I've seen them
in the past but can't find them now.
It is Healey driving time here in Texas and I just put an OE style luggage
rack on my BT7. This may be a good alternative solution for you. I have
included
some pictures in the May issue of Austin Healey Magazine.

Drive your Healey, they like it and you will too.

Off to Texas Healey Roundup in the morning!

Don Lenschow