Re: Obnoxious Posts / Apology to Robert et.al.

To: "R. Cobb" <rcobb@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Obnoxious Posts / Apology to Robert et.al.
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:51:10 -0700
Hi Robert,

It appears I have offended you by using "less than respectful vocabulary".

I apologize for using the word "asshole".
I should have used "gluteusmaximus-orifice".

On second thought, the first word usage is correct, in that the
intendee lacks sufficient intellect to comprehend the second.

As far as "grievance, ranting, personal attacks, and posting of the
issues", is concerned, all are addressed in the previous postings
to which you refer, they should be evident and self answering.

Yes you have my permission to reproduce the "borrowed suggestion"
(I posted 28 Mar 2004) with the last line being,

"There's still time to be nice to someone".

FYI,  Being nice to Ed is ineffective .............

LISTERS:
For those listers who did not follow the thread leading up to this post
to Robert.  Ed Kaler (of justbrits.com.) posted a snide e-mail TO
THE LIST  using MY NAME AND E-MAIL PREFIX. In my effort
to disassociate myself from that e-mail, Ed Kaler and justbrits.com,
I may have offended some members of this list and for that I apologize.

Kirk Kvam