Re: Anglo/US measurement phobia

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: Re: Anglo/US measurement phobia
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:57:55 +0800
PJ -

If you can believe it, they still use imperial measurments on some
specific parts on the Airbus where fine tolerances are required.
Apparently specifying fine measurements by the thousands of an inch
rather than the tenth or hundredth of a millimeter is just much easier
to work with.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8