Online Scams / Healey List Analogy

To: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>, <Editorgary@aol.com>,
Subject: Online Scams / Healey List Analogy
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 17:12:11 -0700
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE !!!!!

                                         BUT .........

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO LOSE

           YOUR MONEY AND REPUTATION.!!!.....

(SCAMS CAN ALSO OCCUR ON THIS HEALEY LIST !!!)

On 4/3/06 Ed Kaler of JustBrits.com wrote a snide reply to a New
List Member, ("New To The List") and the list, using MY NAME
and E-MAIL address prefix.

Ed Kaler's post was "From: Kirk" at 62bt7@JustBrits.com.

My list name and address is "Kirk" at 62bt7@prodigy.net.

I was criticized for the rude and insensitive reply to the NEW lister and
that I should be ashamed of myself along with some other *(&^%*!!
comments,
ALL THANKS TO ED KALER.of JUSTBRITS.COM

In my efforts to expose the above SCAM, using my ID, and
disassociate myself from Ed Kaler and JustBrits.com,
I have received several aplolgies and retractions, THANK'S

I received a *(&^%%$!! reply from Ed.

Kirk Kvam