Re: Electronic Fuel Pump

To: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electronic Fuel Pump
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 18:07:39 -0700
Mark, you were exactly right!  Thank you.  I hooked the pump to a battery
and it worked just fine.  I was all set to go to Rich Chrysler's proposed
action (see below, have had to do that w/ the old style pumps), but did not
need to.

I have been using a battery charger to power up all the systems on Healeys
for many years, but obviously know nothing about solid state electronics.
Never too old to learn :-)

John Snyder