FW: Front Wheel Hubs

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Front Wheel Hubs
From: PG <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:28:57 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Grehan [mailto:paulgrehan@shaw.ca]
Sent: April 9, 2006 9:32 PM
To: 'healeys@autox.team.net'
Subject: Front Wheel Hubs

Hey, I really apologize if you get this email repeatedly..I have been trying
to send it and it has been going into space somewhere ??

I need some assistance/advice and am hoping somebody out there can help.

I have a 1967 BJ8 and want to replace the front bearings.

I looked at the shop manual and they refer to a factory tool 18G 1032 to
remove the hub and a separate tool 18G260 to remove the bearing outer rings.

As I don't have this tool, does anybody have any suggestions for alternative
pullers?

Any advice before I start the job?

Thanks for the help.