RE: starter

To: <fhennessy@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: starter
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 05:49:53 -0700
Frank,

Are you sure your battery has the oomph to make it spin?

If you are sure it is stuck on the FW then by all means remove the one
connection and two bolts to pull the starter and have a look-see.

What you're describing is uncommon.

I would try pulling the battery out of you wife's car and try it in the
Healey. :-)

If it is the battery then your generator may not be charging or the battery
is just old.

If the teeth are stuck then don't do anything to bust the teeth :-)