Re: Blueprint of a Healey

To: edmyed@harbornet.com, healey3000bn7@yahoo.com, AHMCMLIX@aol.com
Subject: Re: Blueprint of a Healey
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:16:41 EDT
Carlos,

The huge poster you have is one that I did a few years ago at Springthing  in
Lexington. That's the year we arrived at the hotel to find we were booked in
with a Transvestites for Christ convention, but that's another story....

The original image came from Larry Varley's website. If he still has  it you
could download it and try a blueprint company or maybe Kinko's could do  it.

We had those huge posters printed for free via a commercial printing  company
connection Jim French had. Gerry Coker was kind enough to sign them and  we
sold them and raised a lot of money for charity that year.

Thanks,
Jim Werner
Louisville, KY