Re: Leaking Steering Box

To: PG <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Leaking Steering Box
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:00:38 -0500
Hi Paul

I have 500ml bottles of Penrite Steering Lube for $10.95 plus
shipping.  This should solve the problem, as it has for many others
including myself.

Please contact me off list and we'll settle the details.

Jon
At 01:04 AM 4/12/06, you wrote:
>Anybody out there have any experience with a leaking steering box?
>I filled mine up yesterday (it was bone dry) for the spring.

>Today I notice that the floor under the car has a small oil puddle from the
>leak.  I think it may be coming from the spline.
>
>So, my question is..Is this a common problem and is it worth the effort to
>fix (or do I keep a quart in the trunk?)
>
>Thanks
>Paul

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx.  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.